Thousands of people are expected to descend on East Coast Highway, between Avocado and Poppy avenues, in CdM Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The holiday event will feature live entertainment, stilt walkers, balloon artists, carolers, dancers, bounce houses, vendors, opportunity drawings, Santa visits and much more up.
The annual Christmas Walk, hosted by the Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce, benefits the U.S. Marines Toys-for-Tots Program, so don’t forget to bring a toy to one of the many drop stations throughout the village.
- Corona del Mar merchant promotions throughout Corona del Mar's Business District
- Live Entertainment with over 12 signature bands in strategic locations
- The popular Fireman's Grill BBQ provided by the Newport Beach Fire Department
- Restaurant tastings and celebration parties.
- Kid's entertainment including snap shots with Santa Clause, bouncy houses, bungee jumping, holiday characters, a petting zoo and more.
- Unique vendor exhibits in the popular vendor faire at the center stage.
- Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera's Lower Parking Lot with Signature band "Pinch Me"
- Famous Opportunity Drawing with over $15,000 worth of prizes.
- Performances by High School and community organization.