Using a metric they've dubbed "Customer Lifetime Value," the infographic details what this means for small businesses and the bottom line. Angela Rodriguez also shares 5 ways to increase Customer Lifetime Value, excerpted below. Read the entire post and see the infographic here.
5 Ways to Increase Customer Lifetime Value
1. Treat new customers like VIPs.
2. Keep in touch with customers.
3. Give customers a reason to come back SOON.
4. Implement a modern rewards program.
5. Treat repeat customers like kings.
TELL US: How does your business keep customers coming back? Have you experimented with loyalty programs in the past?This article is sponsored by Wells Fargo Works. Watch the video series, then enter the contest where you could win a similar experience, including $25,000 for your business. Watch the videos and enter the contest here.