Crews will start working on installing a pedestrian bridge over San Miguel Drive next week and some roads will be closed, the city of Newport Beach reported.
San Miguel Drive will be closed to traffic, between MacArthur Boulevard and Avocado Avenue, on the following days:
- Monday, Nov. 12 - All day closure
- Tuesday & Wednesday, Nov. 13 and 14 - Closure from 9 a.m. to approximately 3 p.m.
- Thursday & Friday, Nov. 15 and 16 - All day closure
- Monday & Tuesday, Nov. 19 and 20 - All day closure
- Wednesday, Nov. 21 - Closure up to 3 p.m.
The bridge is part of the Newport Beach Civic Center and Park project.