Newport Harbor High School will be buzzing this weekend as community members participate in the 26th annual Harbor Heritage. Police want to make sure residents know about several road closures.
The run will be held Saturday at 8 a.m. and start and finish in the stadium, located on 16th St. between Dover Drive and Irvine Avenue. According to the Newport Beach Police Department, several streets within the Cliff Haven Community and St. Andrews Village will be temporarily closed beginning at 5:30 a.m. on Saturday and will reopen at 10:00 a.m.
- 15th Street between Irvine Ave. and Kings Place
- St. James Road, Kings Place, Haven Place, Clay Street Coral Place, St. Andrews Road, Pirate Road, Snug Harbor Road and Signal Road
- Northbound Irvine Ave between Coral Place and 16th Street
- 16th Street between Irvine Avenue and Dover Drive
- Dover Drive between 16th Street and Cliff Drive (one southbound lane and one northbound lanes will be open)
- Cliff Drive between Irvine Avenue and Dover Drive
Parking is available at Bob Henry Park located at 16th Street and Dover Drive or at the church parking lot at Seagull and 16th Street.
To register for the run or for more information, visit harborheritagerun.com.