It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas, and with that comes the 33rd Annual Corona del Mar Christmas Walk.
The holiday event will take place in the village Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and , is expected to draw thousands to East Coast Highway.
Some of the favorites include:
- $15,000 worth of prizes
- Complimentary food and other items from local businesses
- Live entertainment with more than 12 bands, including Gregg Young & the 2nd Street Steel Drum Band
- Fireman's Grill BBQ provided by the Newport Beach Fire Department
- Restaurant tastings
- Kids photos with Santa, bounce houses, petting zoo and bungee jumping
- Beer and wine garden, located in Bandera's lower parking lot
- Perfomances by local students
- Drop boxes for Toys for Tots donations
The Christmas Walk is one of the oldest events hosted by the Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce and was created to give businesses an opportunity to mix with community members. For more information call 949-673-4050.